I would like to say thank you to BP on behalf of the Gulf Coast.
- Thank you for missing 16 inspections even thought the government regulations require monthly inspections.
- Thank you for the cancellation of the Alabama Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo.
- Thank you for ruining the Gulf Coast summer 2010 tourism season.
- Thank you for ruining our white sandy beaches.
- Thank you for the poor wildlife that has to suffer
and the thank you’s are not in the matter of being polite. That is definitely not lost in translation.
My hope is that when the Gulf Coast is back to being the Gulf Coast BP learns from the mistakes and not have history repeat itself.